Tuesday, April 24, 2007

i seriously can't believe how people can change,
so much over a short period of maybe, two or three years.

i was just randomly reading some blogs of my friends in primary school
and its like a drastic change from..a postive gradient to a negative gradient

omg why on earth am i talking about gradients! o.O

okay anyway, i've changed too but not that much right!
see i should jist take out that slackness in me and just chiong now. as in, NOW.



now that i don't sound emo anymore, let me show you some photos we've taken on friday

during the choir debrief and party (:

&JIAAYEEE arh, i might just decide to be mean and not come online today hahahaha!
jokingjoking! xD


here you go, i have no time to write stuff; a picture speaks a thousand words anyway.






female ghosts ready to haunt you ^^


limying; anqi; jiaye; emma ((:


anqi; pamela; jiaye; emma ((:


spastic retards!


QIQI;YEYE;CHRIS


sayhello to the people attempting to actcute here -.-
ohwhee only one person looks natural here since he ALWAYS acts cute


QIQI, YEYE, MAMA loves! ^^


YEYE AND MAMA :DD
spastic retards and suckers luh! o.O


RACHEL AND EMMA! ^^


EMMA AND TRACY! sakura icecream! ^^


CHOIR GIRLS! :D


hello mrpainter right outside my window -.-



there you go; loads of camwhoring included
i'll just make some pledge out of it someday hahahah!


choir debrief was fun;
credits to pam for the editedphotos,
and my hp for the photos muahahaha.

alot of censored photos i can't show you here,
ask me for them if you want.

thanks those who organised the party;
I LOVE AHCHOIR LOADS
I LOVE AHCHOIR LOADS
I LOVE AHCHOIR LOADS


wheee
yay i'm off

and jiayeee i'm done laaaa


BYE lovelies! ^^

No comments: